Wow! I was really surprised when I got nominated in the Sunshine Blog Award by my two fellow bloggers, The Tiger’s Eye and NatsBookNook last March 31 and April 13 respectively. This award is given to blogs that brighten one’s day. I wasn’t able to create back the award post the first time I got nominated because of the busy schedules and to-do list. But hey, I felt like I need to do it now, as a wholeheartedly appreciation to my fellow bloggers. Thank you so much! 😉
Here are the rules…
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself – You can make up your own or you can use mine.
3. Nominate 5 – 10 other wonderful bloggers.
4. Let the other nominees know they are nominated and include links to their blog.
5. Link the person who nominated you.
Let the fun begin…
1. Who is your favorite author ever?
That’s tough, but I really love Rick Riordan, Jude Deveraux and Mitch Albom. I don’t like to pick one since they write different genres. LOL!
2. Who is your preferred book boyfriend?
Can I have two book boyfriends? LOL! Of course, Peeta from Hunger Games and Adam from Shatter me! Peeta is so lovable while Adam is so hot!
3. Where and when do you usually read?
In my room before I sleep. One of the reasons why I’m always late for work. I also read during long travels.
4. What are your hobbies?
Besides reading, I like watching movies, traveling and shopping!
5. What did you shop this week?
I bought two nail polish from Etude House (blood red and yellow), blouses from Alexandre and two books from NBS. Yeah, I also like painting my nails while reading! haha.
6. What are your favorite movies?
Terminator Salvation, Tangled and The Hunger Games. All starts with letter T!
7. Favorite TV shows?
Chuck. This is because of my fondness with Zachary Levi! I started stalking him after I saw him in Tangled. He’s so funny and I just love his voice!
Pretty Little Liars. I just love the cute guys there, Caleb and Toby!
8. What is your happy food?
Pancakes! Yum, I’m hungry already!
9. If you could have any three superpowers, what would they be?
Manipulate actions, thoughts and emotions, Water/Air Power and Regenerative healing. That would be definitely fun!
10. If you could read one book for your entire life, which would it be?
The five people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom. I’ve read it hundred times, and it makes me appreciate all the things in life, small or big they may be, they are all worth thanking for.
I nominate the ff in no particular order: