The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 9,600 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 16 years to get that many views.
In 2012, there were 117 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 126 posts. There were 262pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 62 MB. That’s about 5 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was December 14th with249 views. The most popular post that day was The Name of this Book is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch: A book review.
Attractions in 2012
These are the posts that got the most views in 2012. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 The Name of this Book is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch: A book review 5 COMMENTS February 2012
- 2 Hungry For More! 2 COMMENTS November 2011
- 3 HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY GIVEAWAY!!! 135 COMMENTS November 2012
- 4 Divergent by Veronica Roth: A Book Review 4 COMMENTS December 2011
- 5 I love Pretty Little Liars! 15 COMMENTS January 2012
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2012. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.
How did they find you?
The top referring sites in 2012 were:
Where did they come from?
That’s 109 countries in all!
Most visitors came from The United States. Philippines & The United Kingdom were not far behind.
Who were they?
Your most commented on post in 2012 was HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY GIVEAWAY!!!
These were your 5 most active commenters:
- 1 Melissa 32 COMMENTS
- 2 picturemereading 28 COMMENTS
- 3 Merin 26 COMMENTS
- 4 Livvy @Nerdy Book Reviews 18 COMMENTS
- 5 leighmarbella 11 COMMENTS
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
AND THANK YOU TO ALL WHO TOOK PART IN MAKING MY BLOG SUCCESSFUL THIS YEAR!
See you all again on 2013!!!