Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This is my first time to participate so I’m excited to share this list! I’ve read 67 books so far so it was hard for me to pick only ten books. LOL! Anyway, here’s my list:
- Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer – I love Wolf and Scarlet! They are awesome characters! I admire how the author created a perfect twist to the series and combined some of the fairy tale characters. This is my best book of the year so far! 🙂
- The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa – Julie Kagawa is one of the exceptional writers and she really did a good job with this one, a fast-paced and action-packed sequel of the Blood of Eden, a dystopian-paranormal series! I love Zeke!
- Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare – This is my most anticipated book this year and it didn’t fail me. As you already know, I’m hopelessly in love with Jem, so my heart was breaking while reading it, but I’ve enjoyed every part of it. A perfect ending to the series!
- The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey #3) by Julie Kagawa – I know I’m a bit late reading this series because I was hesitant after reading the first one, but this series grew on me and I’ve learned to love it. This third book is my most favorite so far.
- Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder – This is the very book I’ve read in verse and I loved it! It was very emotional, I cried a lot and I love how it was able to capture my heart.
- Faking It (Losing It #2) by Cora Carmack – I don’t have to explain much, but Cade is the perfect boyfriend!!! I promise that his own happy ever after is way so much better than the first book. 🙂
- Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2) by R.L. LaFevers – Beautifully written and superb plot, this one is definitely darker and bolder than Grave Mercy.
- Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley – This book has a special spot in my heart. I love it because of it’s complete package – funny characters, cool arts and inspiring poems. 🙂
- Spark (Elemental #2) by Brigid Kemmerer – I’ve been addicted to the Elemental series, it involves the power of elements and Gabriel’s story is my most favorite He controls fire and he’s literally hot! LOL!
- Because of Low (Sea Breeze #2) by Abbi Glines – I think this is the only book from the Sea Breeze series that I really like and that’s because of Marcus! I love him, maybe because he’s a true gentleman and definitely a good boy, and his story is the most wholesome. LOL! 🙂
How about you? What are your top reads so far this year?
Link me up so I can also stop by!