We went to Bohol in celebration with our 2nd year anniversary! Last Thursday, January 27, we took our flight to Bohol via Zest Air. We were so excited because it’s our first time to ride an airplane, I know its funny!;) It took only an hour and as we got there, we were picked up Kuya Toni through our availed package from Loveboholtours company. We stayed at Dumaluan Beach Resort, Room B5, and it was near the swimming pool. For me, the room location was perfect!
Here’s our itinerary for four days:
Day 1: transfer to resort
Day 2: Countryside Tour / Chocolate Hills Tour / Day Tour
– includes all entrance fees to all spots, parking fees, car/van to be used inclusive of fuel, buffet lunch at a floating restaurant
– spots: Blood Compact, Baclayon Church, Python Viewing, Tarsier Viewing, Lunch at a Floating Restaurant, Hanging Bridge, Man-made Forest, Butterfly Conservation Center, Chocolate Hills
Day 3: Dolphin watching w/island hopping
– includes: boat rental, boatman’s fee, use of snorkel gear, another boat ride to the snorkel area w/lifeguard
– spots: Dolphin Watching, Virgin Island (vanishing island), Balicasag Island
– no food included however there are fresh seafood at Balicasag Island where u can buy at your own & have it cook while u snorkel
Day 4: transfer to airport
I really enjoyed our Bohol trip! There are still upcoming pictures! More! And I still need to fix them and update this post. For now, here are some of our pics!